A Few Fun Facts:
- Stress heightens allergies
- Not only do allergies increase stress levels, but stress can also make your allergies worse.
- Saying "Thank you" measurably improves your mood.
- More than half of your bones are in your hands and feet.
- Owning a pet can lower your risk of heart disease.
- Studies show that owning a pet lowers blood pressure and lowers your cholesterol, which decreases your risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Chewing gum sharpens your focus.
- Eating bananas are not only high in fiber, but can provide you with extra energy!