Hand Washing is like a "do-it-yourself" vaccine - It involves five simple and effective steps:
- Wet your hands with clean running water and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with soap.
- Scrub all surfaces of your hands, including the palms, back of your hands, fingers, between your fingers and under your nails for at least 20 seconds.
- Rinse your hands under clean running water.
- Dry your hands with a clean towel or air dry them.
Regular handwashing, particularly before and after certain activities, is one of the best ways to remove germs, avoid getting sick and prevent the spread of germs to others.
Please stay safe!!!